Top 5 for Friday!
There is only six weeks left until the big day - Christmas that is! So to get you in the spirit of things we have put together our top five money saving tips, which will not only keep your spend to an absolute minimum, but will also keep you feeling as fabulous as ever!
- Airport Genie:This fab new service allows you to upgrade your airport experience from as little as €7.50. Think of this as the perfect gift for that one jet-setter friend we all have.
- Brown Sugar:Our favourite Hair and Beauty salon have some amazing offers in November, such as a complimentary 3 week manicure with every cut and blow dry. Not to mention 20% off selected new services. Beautify yourself for less this Christmas! What makes a better gift then a trip to Dublin's best salon?
- Beg, Borrow or Steal jeans: With price reductions on some of their fab skinny jeans, Beg, Borrow or Steal are the perfect option for that all-important Christmas ensemble.
- The Carphone Warehouse: Santa has come early at The Carphone Warehouse who are running some great competitions on Facebook - Get entering for your chance to bag yourself a free smartphone!
- Medicare: Provide high-quality medical equipment and products. Their home first aid kits should be in every home this Christmas and also would make a great house warming present. Every home should be prepared for the unexpected and medicare does just that.