5 ways to get festive this Halloween
Halloween is once again upon us. It's the one time of the year when you can transform yourself into someone or something else without getting weird looks. We love getting into the spirit of things at Halloween here at Hunter PR, however if dressing up and going out isn't in your plans for this year, we have some other great ideas to get you into the Halloween spirit on a budget!
- The Irish Film institute are currently running their annual Horrorthon. Grab a group of friends and head down to the cinema for some good old-fashioned scream-inducing movies that will have you hiding your face behind your hands. Paranormal Activity 3 has gotten some great reviews and is dead set to give you a scare.
- Let Dublin Ghostbus tour put you at unease with their tour which will take you on a spellbinding trip through Dublin, introducing you some of the city's gaslight ghosts and chilling legends.
- Dust off that old Ouija board, invite some friends over, turn down the lights and drum up some of your best horror stories for a classic scary night in. Don't forget some tasty Bloody Mary's for the full effect!
- Remember Halloween isn't just for humans. Let your puppy join in on the festive fun by dressing them up in a costume. We've got some great ideas for dressing up our guard dog Charlie!
- Pumpkin carving is such a fun thing to do at Halloween, so why not have a go and try to get creative with it.